CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2298

Posted by Tony Jeffree
on 2002-05-08 23:34:30 UTC
At 03:05 09/05/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> > They will be at the Harrogate show this Fri, Sat and Sun so you will
> > be able to see what you are buying.
> > About 200 trade stands and the same number of model and club stands.
> > Last year attracted over 12,000 visitors in the three days.
> > It's a good show. Not as big as Wembley or Donington which are both
> > full week shows but still a good one.
> >
> > John S.
>
>That is truly excellent, can you buy their stuff at the show? Do you have a
>web site with some info on (Where abouts precisely?) about the show because
>some of them I've seen are for businesses only. I feel there may be some
>adventuring this weekend, accompanied by a sharp decline in funds.
>
>John H.

The Harrogate show is for model engineers - open to all. You'll find it at
the Great Yorkshire Showground about 1 mile south of Harrogate on the A61.
Opens 10:AM. Entry fee is about a fiver - the fund-reduction curve gets
steeper after that <G>

Regards,
Tony

Discussion Thread

Tony Jeffree 2002-05-08 23:34:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2298 tonyjeffree 2002-05-09 00:29:11 UTC Re: Digest Number 2298 tonyjeffree 2002-05-09 00:35:40 UTC Re: Home made CNC rotary table?? turbulatordude 2002-05-09 04:29:03 UTC Harrogate show ( Home made CNC AND Digest