CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Harrogate show ( Home made CNC AND Digest

on 2002-05-09 04:29:03 UTC
This thread is for the Harrogate show.

It's nice to have usefull subject lines as that helps us search the
archives.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "tonyjeffree" <tony@j...> wrote:
> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "tonyjeffree" <tony@j...> wrote:
> > --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Tony Jeffree <tony@j...> wrote:
> you
> > will
> > stands.
> are
> > both

Do
> > you have a
> > show because
> > be some
> funds.

> > > The Harrogate show is for model engineers - open to all. You'll
> > find it at
> > > the Great Yorkshire Showground about 1 mile south of Harrogate
on
> > the A61.
> > > Opens 10:AM. Entry fee is about a fiver - the fund-reduction
> curve
> > gets
> > > steeper after that <G>
> > >

> > > Regards,
> > > Tony
> >
> > Fuller directions can be had from:
> >
> > http://www.eventcentre.co.uk/findus.html
> >
> > And yes...the commercial exhibitors will be happy to sell you
> stuff -
> > some of them even accept credit cards...
> >
> > Regards,
> > Tony
>
> Oops - transgressed the "no digest XXX" in the subject line rule.
> One more time with the right subject...directions to Harrogate show
> above.
>
> Regards,
> Tony

Discussion Thread

Tony Jeffree 2002-05-08 23:34:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2298 tonyjeffree 2002-05-09 00:29:11 UTC Re: Digest Number 2298 tonyjeffree 2002-05-09 00:35:40 UTC Re: Home made CNC rotary table?? turbulatordude 2002-05-09 04:29:03 UTC Harrogate show ( Home made CNC AND Digest