CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digest Number 2298

Posted by tonyjeffree
on 2002-05-09 00:29:11 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., Tony Jeffree <tony@j...> wrote:
> At 03:05 09/05/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> > > They will be at the Harrogate show this Fri, Sat and Sun so you
will
> > > be able to see what you are buying.
> > > About 200 trade stands and the same number of model and club
stands.
> > > Last year attracted over 12,000 visitors in the three days.
> > > It's a good show. Not as big as Wembley or Donington which are
both
> > > full week shows but still a good one.
> > >
> > > John S.
> >
> >That is truly excellent, can you buy their stuff at the show? Do
you have a
> >web site with some info on (Where abouts precisely?) about the
show because
> >some of them I've seen are for businesses only. I feel there may
be some
> >adventuring this weekend, accompanied by a sharp decline in funds.
> >
> >John H.
>
> The Harrogate show is for model engineers - open to all. You'll
find it at
> the Great Yorkshire Showground about 1 mile south of Harrogate on
the A61.
> Opens 10:AM. Entry fee is about a fiver - the fund-reduction curve
gets
> steeper after that <G>
>

> Regards,
> Tony

Fuller directions can be had from:

http://www.eventcentre.co.uk/findus.html

And yes...the commercial exhibitors will be happy to sell you stuff -
some of them even accept credit cards...

Regards,
Tony

Discussion Thread

Tony Jeffree 2002-05-08 23:34:30 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digest Number 2298 tonyjeffree 2002-05-09 00:29:11 UTC Re: Digest Number 2298 tonyjeffree 2002-05-09 00:35:40 UTC Re: Home made CNC rotary table?? turbulatordude 2002-05-09 04:29:03 UTC Harrogate show ( Home made CNC AND Digest