CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC robotic welding arms

Posted by Sven Peter
on 2002-05-18 12:19:20 UTC
Hello Rab,
long time ago I worked in a valve factory and the best welding robot
system of all was a simple robot arm, that a good first class welder
teached in the first time and recorded every single swivelling. All
programed welder arms were a pain in the r.... He simply had to take
its hand and welded a valve body with it. The encoders and speed
generators
reported everything and go for 24 hour shifts.
Good luck
Sven Peter