CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Where to learn?

Posted by webstercnc
on 2002-05-22 10:09:30 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "ferlopag" <ferlopag@a...> wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I've been a member of the group for a while but this is the first
> time I post sometihing (I've spend this time reading the past
> messages).
>
> I have a question for you Where in the internet can I found some
> material to learn about G and M codes?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Fernando, from Mexico City

Hi Fernando,

If you want to learn g and m codes, there is a good program
called AutoEditnc and there web site is
www.betatechnical.com/autonc.htm
It's free and I'm sure you'll have alot of fun with it. I had a
little bit of problems downloading this program but its well worth
the effort and have a little patience. I have it now. I'll
be using it alot very soon, but first I need to learn how
to hook up my encoders to emc.

Discussion Thread

ferlopag 2002-05-19 19:54:33 UTC Where to learn? RichD 2002-05-19 20:02:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Where to learn? webstercnc 2002-05-22 10:09:30 UTC Re: Where to learn?