CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: TurboCAM ? Autosketch....forgot to add......

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-05-28 16:04:30 UTC
RC,
Certainly as you pointed out, Sketch gives a lot of options ! I did not notice any issues on my end in regards DXF files...I use it quite often with CNC work.

It might be the best bang for your 2d buck, thats for sure. You can pick up Version 7 online here and there for well under $99.

CL