CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Text

on 2002-05-29 01:08:32 UTC
Gene

Dolphin can generate text of any size either in a
simple Centreline Font or Windows True Type Font, this
text can be :-

Recessed or Raised
Italics
Mirrored
At an Angle
Along an Arc
Along a Contour

The text can be imported from Dolphin CAD or generated
within the CAM module simply by type in the required text
and defining the output format.

If you require any further information contact me offlist.

Michael

Dolphin CAD

-----Original Message-----
From: Gene [mailto:capper@...]
Sent: 29 May 2002 07:26
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Text

Im trying to cut out some letters up to 12" tall and cant seem to be
able to generate the G-code. Does anyone know of a program similar to
Desk Engrave that will generate big letters? I have surfcam and can get
the letters on the screen but I cant seem to get the outline for the
tool path or the pockets.

Addresses:

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.

site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there, for OT

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]
bill,
List Mom