CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: EMC Glitch?

Posted by Ray Henry
on 2002-07-13 07:39:58 UTC
Speaking of riddles, "what has it got in it's pockets, nasty wantoulok?"
Where'ja get the EMC, ie how old is it? There was a problem somewhat like
this about a year or so ago when some stray code got into the SF repository.
I don't remember that this stuff found it's way into any official release of
either the EMC or the BDI but I've been wrong before.

Ray

>    From: "wantulok" <joe@...>
> Subject: EMC Glitch?
>
> I wonder if any of you EMC Gurus out there can riddle me this:
> When I load a program into EMC, and machine something, everything is
> cool, but when I try to load another program without leaving EMC, I
> get an error window something to the effect of "No Permission".  I
> can't seem to get around the error, so I have to restart EMC, re-
> home my axes, and then load the next program.  No huge deal, but it
> is an inconvenience.  Just trying to figure out if it is something
> with my file system, or a glitch in EMC.  Any advice would be
> appreciated.

Discussion Thread

wantulok 2002-07-12 16:27:31 UTC EMC Glitch? Matt Shaver 2002-07-12 20:13:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC Glitch? Ray Henry 2002-07-13 07:39:58 UTC Re: EMC Glitch?