CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: LCD or LED DRO Readout

Posted by Peter Homann
on 2002-07-22 19:04:14 UTC
Hi Bevan,

That's, where I'm heading. I want to use the LCD to set-up and configure the
unit. The LED is for the current readout.

And thanks to everyone for your advice and thoughts.

Cheers,

Peter Homann
<mailto:peter.homann@...>
Work : +61 3 8530-7755
Adacel Technologies Ltd Fax : +61 3 9596-2960
250 Bay St, Brighton 3186, VIC, AUSTRALIA Mobile : 0421 601665
http://www.adacel.com.au Australian Software Engineering Excellence