CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] l298

Posted by JJ
on 2002-08-11 11:37:49 UTC
If I may suggest: Buy a surge protector or UPS from a reputable company
(like APC) that does not exclude lightning damage. I just bought UPSes
for my computers that have US$100,000 lifetime connected equipment
warranty. They were on sale for $50.00. Not bad insurance!

Regards,
JJ

Be Kind, Be Careful, Be Yourself

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.

Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]