CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: SLO-SYN

Posted by blinda@t...
on 2000-01-28 12:15:48 UTC
Hi Charles

I have controls for slo-syn motors and am interested in your excess
boards. I have been searching for such boards for a few years now for my
Superior Electric control system. Incidentally, I have software that
generates g code files from dxf files (as saved by turbocad). This
software only runs on a Mac - but if you're interested, this is
available. Please let me know how much you need for shipping your boards.

Thanks
- Bob Diffely -