CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Enco promotion

on 2002-09-13 17:36:50 UTC
The month before that, I ordered a 250ft roll of MORSE 3/4" bandsaw
stock. The parcel I got was UNmarked, and looked just like the CHEAP
stuff that's sold under their own brandname. They wouldn't take it
back. I bought a lot of stuff from over the years, but since the
Usiskin name has left (don't know if they were bought-out or
bought-in), the service has gotten lousy. I'm really disappointed with
them.

RayHex

----------
> From: Tim Goldstein <timg@...>
> To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Enco promotion
> Date: Friday, September 13, 2002 3:18 PM
>
> Just got this from Enco:
>
> Thought some of you might be interested. 10% off on an order is a
pretty
> good deal particularly if you combine it with the sales flyer. Of
course I
> spent $500 with last month when the deal was free freight.
>
> Tim
> [Denver, CO]
>

> Dear Metalworking Professional,
>
> Join the Enco team this weekend for an exciting race event. Tune into
the
> SPEED Channel on Sunday, September 15th at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard
Time
> to see Billy Venturini drive the Enco car in the 23rd ARCA race this
> season, televised live from Salem Speedway in Indiana.
>
> Billy and the Enco car are currently 5th in the ARCA series with only
3
> races left to go in this season's schedule. To celebrate this race,
we're
> offering subscribers a special racing discount! Order from Enco
today
> through Friday, September 20th and use promo code RC to get a 10%
> discount on your entire order. Mention this code when you order by
phone
> at 1-800-USE-ENCO, or enter it in the promo code box at check out
when you
> order from our website at http://www.use-enco.com
>
> Let's all wish Billy and the Enco car a big win this weekend!
>
> The Enco Team

> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........