CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Enco promotion

Posted by dro_guy
on 2002-09-14 07:15:53 UTC
Enco was a family owned business.
The father died and the mother and kids wanted their money. The sold
to the highest bidder, that was MSC. Too bad, it was a good company.

Dro_guy

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "turbulatordude" <davemucha@j...> wrote:
> MSC bought out Enco.
> possibly because the ENCO pricing was too low???
>
> the overstocks has a enpty A-Z index for less than $4.00
> and individual A-Z drills, coated, for less than $15.00 for the
whole
> set (gotta order each one seperatly) but that makes the whole A-Z
> set for less than $20.00
>
> Dave
>

> --- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Raymond Heckert" <jnr@a...> wrote:
> > The month before that, I ordered a 250ft roll of MORSE 3/4"
bandsaw
> > stock. The parcel I got was UNmarked, and looked just like the
> CHEAP
> > stuff that's sold under their own brandname. They wouldn't take it
> > back. I bought a lot of stuff from over the years, but since the
> > Usiskin name has left (don't know if they were bought-out or
> > bought-in), the service has gotten lousy. I'm really disappointed
> with
> > them.
> >
> > RayHex
> >

> > ----------
> > > From: Tim Goldstein <timg@k...>
> > > To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y...
> > > Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Enco promotion
> > > Date: Friday, September 13, 2002 3:18 PM
> > >
> > > Just got this from Enco:
> > >
> > > Thought some of you might be interested. 10% off on an order is
> > pretty
> > > good deal particularly if you combine it with the sales flyer.
Of
> > course I
> > > spent $500 with last month when the deal was free freight.
> > >
> > > Tim
> > > [Denver, CO]
> > >

> > > Dear Metalworking Professional,
> > >
> > > Join the Enco team this weekend for an exciting race event.
Tune
> into
> > the
> > > SPEED Channel on Sunday, September 15th at 1:00 PM Eastern
> Standard
> > Time
> > > to see Billy Venturini drive the Enco car in the 23rd ARCA race
> this
> > > season, televised live from Salem Speedway in Indiana.
> > >
> > > Billy and the Enco car are currently 5th in the ARCA series
with
> only
> > 3
> > > races left to go in this season's schedule. To celebrate this
> race,
> > we're
> > > offering subscribers a special racing discount! Order from Enco
> > today
> > > through Friday, September 20th and use promo code RC to get a
> 10%
> > > discount on your entire order. Mention this code when you order
by
> > phone
> > > at 1-800-USE-ENCO, or enter it in the promo code box at check
out
> > when you
> > > order from our website at http://www.use-enco.com
> > >
> > > Let's all wish Billy and the Enco car a big win this weekend!
> > >
> > > The Enco Team
> > >

> > > Addresses:
> > > FAQ: http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> > >
> > > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> > aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
> reach
> > it if you have trouble.
> > > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

> as a
> > sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
> there,
> > for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> > >
> > > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING
> > THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
> EXCEPTIONS........
> > >
> > > Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y...
> > > Subscribe: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe@y...
> > > Moderator: jmelson@a... timg@k...
> > [Moderator]
> > > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> > > bill,
> > > List Mom
> > > List Owner
> > >

> > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2002-09-13 13:21:50 UTC Enco promotion Raymond Heckert 2002-09-13 17:36:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Enco promotion turbulatordude 2002-09-13 17:51:38 UTC Re: Enco promotion Jeff Hamilton 2002-09-13 19:10:55 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Enco promotion doug98105 2002-09-13 19:49:00 UTC Re: Enco promotion dro_guy 2002-09-14 07:15:53 UTC Re: Enco promotion