CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Enco promotion

on 2002-09-13 17:51:38 UTC
MSC bought out Enco.
possibly because the ENCO pricing was too low???

the overstocks has a enpty A-Z index for less than $4.00
and individual A-Z drills, coated, for less than $15.00 for the whole
set (gotta order each one seperatly) but that makes the whole A-Z
set for less than $20.00

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "Raymond Heckert" <jnr@a...> wrote:
> The month before that, I ordered a 250ft roll of MORSE 3/4" bandsaw
> stock. The parcel I got was UNmarked, and looked just like the
CHEAP
> stuff that's sold under their own brandname. They wouldn't take it
> back. I bought a lot of stuff from over the years, but since the
> Usiskin name has left (don't know if they were bought-out or
> bought-in), the service has gotten lousy. I'm really disappointed
with
> them.
>
> RayHex
>

> ----------
> > From: Tim Goldstein <timg@k...>
> > To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y...
> > Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Enco promotion
> > Date: Friday, September 13, 2002 3:18 PM
> >
> > Just got this from Enco:
> >
> > Thought some of you might be interested. 10% off on an order is a
> pretty
> > good deal particularly if you combine it with the sales flyer. Of
> course I
> > spent $500 with last month when the deal was free freight.
> >
> > Tim
> > [Denver, CO]
> >

> > Dear Metalworking Professional,
> >
> > Join the Enco team this weekend for an exciting race event. Tune
into
> the
> > SPEED Channel on Sunday, September 15th at 1:00 PM Eastern
Standard
> Time
> > to see Billy Venturini drive the Enco car in the 23rd ARCA race
this
> > season, televised live from Salem Speedway in Indiana.
> >
> > Billy and the Enco car are currently 5th in the ARCA series with
only
> 3
> > races left to go in this season's schedule. To celebrate this
race,
> we're
> > offering subscribers a special racing discount! Order from Enco
> today
> > through Friday, September 20th and use promo code RC to get a
10%
> > discount on your entire order. Mention this code when you order by
> phone
> > at 1-800-USE-ENCO, or enter it in the promo code box at check out
> when you
> > order from our website at http://www.use-enco.com
> >
> > Let's all wish Billy and the Enco car a big win this weekend!
> >
> > The Enco Team
> >

> > Addresses:
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach
> it if you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

as a
> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there,
> for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
> THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO
EXCEPTIONS........

> > Post messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y...
> > Subscribe: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO-subscribe@y...
> > Moderator: jmelson@a... timg@k...
> [Moderator]
> > URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> > bill,
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

Tim Goldstein 2002-09-13 13:21:50 UTC Enco promotion Raymond Heckert 2002-09-13 17:36:50 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Enco promotion turbulatordude 2002-09-13 17:51:38 UTC Re: Enco promotion Jeff Hamilton 2002-09-13 19:10:55 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Enco promotion doug98105 2002-09-13 19:49:00 UTC Re: Enco promotion dro_guy 2002-09-14 07:15:53 UTC Re: Enco promotion