CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How to raise and lower head without losing x and y?

Posted by Bob Bachman
on 2002-09-30 18:30:10 UTC
Mel,

The rack is not fastened to the column at all. The lower end of the rack
normally sets on the column
base so it can rotate around the column when the head is swung right or
left. With my setup the end
of the rack sets on the lower bracket I added but is still free to rotate.

Bob