CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Ultrasonic cleaners for delicate parts?

on 2002-10-08 18:00:29 UTC
With out examining the switch, it is hard to say. But one of the
main things after you clean the switch in the ultra sonic cleaner is to
make sure you bake it to drive out all the moister. Other wise you will
get shorting.

If you have an x-ray machine you can x-ray it in real time and
peak inside to sort of get a ruff idea of what is inside. Once you have an
idea you can then think about disassemble. But as I found out on a line
sensor, you need a special jig for reassemble. A new line sensor was only
$7.3K