CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC Controller Software Review

Posted by j.guenther
on 2002-10-09 10:02:01 UTC
Chris,

IMHO TurboCNC is the best choice for a beginning user. I have tested and
used TurboCNC, EMC, Master5 (not enough computer in the shop for it),
DeskNC(works great) and maybe one or two others. I prefer EMC but I use
TurboCNC more and more for the things I am doing. Check it out, if it works
for you pay the $20, if not dump it.

John Guenther
'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
Sterling, Virginia