CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Drill press & cross-slide vice

on 2002-10-31 11:22:06 UTC
Another issue is that most drill press spindles use a taper to mount the
chuck. These tapers are not designed for side loads so you would have to
come up with a different way to hold your cutters. You do not want a
spinning chuck to come off while you are milling.