CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dual Monitor VisualMill 4.0 problem

Posted by Peter
on 2002-11-07 06:41:45 UTC
Hi Bernard,

I've worked with VM for several years, but never tried dual monitors.
I'm assuming you're running an Open-GL graphics card? Are you sure your
graphics card and OS are configured correctly for dual monitors? Sorry
for going back to basics if you've already eliminated those issues.
Maybe you have other apps that already run with dual mon setup so you
know you setup is ok.. I have one 19" CRT and absoluelty no space for a
second monitor... My guess is that most users of VM are probably not
running dual monitors so you may be forging into new territory. Good luck!

I think this can be considered on-topic? VM is CAM.

Cheers, Peter