CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Beginner's Mill/Drill to CNC conversion questions

on 2002-11-09 06:20:20 UTC
Goto
http://www.grizzly.com
Search for a G3102

This is a newer version.

There are others that I liked better called an A1S style..
Griz has quit carrying these but they are available from other
sources. The Griz Model numbers were 1004 and 1008 with the 1008
having power feed.

I think the Gem 500 is a small knee mill also but am not sure about
that.

Also available on the used market are the Clausing 85xx series and a
Rockwell that I don't know the model number of.

Garry