CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC Software Question

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2002-11-28 10:29:44 UTC
If you want DOS based you will be hard pressed to do better than
TurboCNC when you consider the price and support. You get it from
www.DAKEng.com and if you like it you can register it for $20. If you
are actually wanting to spend $100+ dollars I would say to consider
going to a Windows based package like Mach1. It has far more features
and probably better performance compared to MaxNC. Beta is at
www.ArtofCNC.ca I would say that Jeff's comment about MaxNC "I paid for
it, so I use it." is about the norm for feedback from users of it. I
don't remember anyone saying it was the best and they recommend it over
everything else. Another DOS option is CNCPro, but it seems that some of
those users are starting to migrate over to Mach1 for better
performance.

Tim
[Denver CO]
Sherline Products at Deep Discount
Mach1 with Credit Card ordering
www.KTMarketing.com/Sherline

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........ bill
List Mom List Owner

Discussion Thread

kimvellore 2002-11-28 09:26:18 UTC CNC Software Question Egroupscdh (E-mail) 2002-11-28 09:49:57 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC Software Question jeffalanp 2002-11-28 09:50:54 UTC Re: CNC Software Question Alan Marconett KM6VV 2002-11-28 10:24:51 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC Software Question Tim Goldstein 2002-11-28 10:29:44 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: CNC Software Question James Cullins 2002-11-28 12:12:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC Software Question James Cullins 2002-11-28 12:12:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC Software Question