CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: new to this

Posted by Jim Brown
on 2002-11-29 15:07:06 UTC
Huxy,
I myself was new to CAD programs and the CAM aspect of it, and tried out a free program called Surfcam2dFREE. It is completely free, and all you have to do is visit the website every 2 months for another free license file to continue with its use.
It was really easy for me to pick up.The tutorials that come with it will teach you the basics you need to use it , and the help system is great.
Id say you check it out.I dont think you will be disappointed
You must register first and then you will be able to download the program.Usually the next business day, you will recieve a license file for it to use its full potentials.
Here's the link http://www.surfware.com/req-info.htm
For me, it is less confusing than other cad cam programs, and I easily learned it in a matter of days.Definately cant beat the price, thats for sure.

Regards,
Jim
pnielsen30707 <paulncc@...> wrote:"huxy"
That is always a question that gets a lot of people really
going... And much has to do with your knowledge level of CAD
software, plus what you are planned to design...
Take a look at : http://members.aol.com/m9685123/
This is both a cad and a cam, plus you can engrave....

Good Luck !
Paul N.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@y..., "paul" wrote:
> I am going to be getting a Taig cnc mill in a couple of months and
> was wondering if you guys could tell what the best programmes are
> use to run this cnc mill , I am very new to this area of machining
> all help appreciated
>
> thanx huxy

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

Moderator: jmelson@... timg@... [Moderator]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto: aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it if you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
bill
List Mom
List Owner