CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 2 1/2d (vinyl cutter)

Posted by Chris L
on 2002-12-17 21:36:15 UTC
Sounds like a good start for that Rapid Prototyper discussed earlier. I
assume this has the pinch rollers to pull the material back and forth.
Just open up the bottom half for the Z axis table (up-down) and an X
axis. Keep the top for the axis that carrys the "glue Shooter". Was this
a little Servo driven unit ??

What Brand and how wide ?? Maybe you should sell it ?? :-)

Chris L