CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Why not Nintendo CNC? (was Re: Palm CNC)

Posted by Jeff Goldberg
on 2003-01-03 06:05:18 UTC
I'm still feeling my way around this CNC stuff so this suggestion may be
full of fault and unsuitable. There are comparatively inexpensive devices
which used to be used with printers (back when serial printers were the
norm, but PC's used parallel ports) which will do serial to parallel
conversion. This may be a way out for people who only have serial ports on
their pocket PC's, but need a parallel input to their controllers.

Jeffrey Goldberg, President

Washington Computer Services
140 58th Street - Suite 8F
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11220

Tel: (718) 491-6100
Fax: (718) 765-1973
email: jeff@...

If you can describe what you want your network to do,
We can design it, install it, and get it working
Always with an eye to exceeding your expectations