CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Digest Number 363

Posted by Patrick Huss
on 2000-02-15 07:00:46 UTC
Message: 14
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 14:40:16 -0500
From: Brian Bartholomew <bb@...>
Subject: Re: BDI install disk for EMC -evidence that a braindead install
already exists

Patrick, please re-read the actual terms I proposed in my previous
postings. My offer was carefully designed NOT to have the obnoxious
properties you describe below. Your critique is responding to an
offer I didn't make.

I'm quite certain I have no idea what your talking about. What I would like
is for you to quote whatever part of my posting you are referring to, then I
could understand what you mean by "obnoxious properties". I've read all of
your posts and I'm sure I did not misunderstand your proposal.

Patrick

Discussion Thread

Patrick Huss 2000-02-15 07:00:46 UTC Re: Digest Number 363