CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CNCPro wish list

Posted by hansw
on 2000-02-15 13:57:23 UTC
Doug,

I wonder does Doug Yeager monitor this list, or should we send the the final list when its done ?

as for your

> 3. The ability to customize syntax to mimic popular controllers.
>i.e. G60/64 could be changed to G08/09 (per RS-274D) to allow this function
>to be programed by CAD/CAM software.

If you are able to program the same functionality with seperate g-code, CNCPro does allow you to use Subroutines with variables.
You
could name a subroutine G08 etc and program the function once, and then call it when ever you needed it.
Just an idea. I posted an example using subroutines at my web site.

http://home.swbell.net/hans_w/index.htm

Hans Wedemeyer