CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Taig CNC Mill vs.Homebuilt Machine

Posted by j.guenther
on 2003-02-04 07:31:16 UTC
Where does one find plans / drawings / pictures of a Stewart Platform? I
would not want to have to design my own from scratch for a first go at one
of these.

John Guenther
'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
Sterling, Virginia