CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: EMC software and ServoToGo board.

Posted by John Guenther
on 2000-02-23 08:56:23 UTC
Fred Proctor wrote:

> From: Fred Proctor <frederick.proctor@...>
>
> Servo To Go users,
>
> The EMC includes a software interface to the Servo To Go that should
> work with both Model 1 and Model 2 boards. The source for this is in
> emc/src/emcmot/stg2.{c,h}, if anyone is interested. Specify "stg2mod.o"
> in the .ini file for the motion controller, e.g.,
>
> [EMCMOT]
> EMCMOT = stg2mod.o
>
> to run it.
>
> We don't have a Model 2 board here, so we haven't tested it. We took the
> latest driver from Servo To Go's web site, which handles both models,
> and ported it. It works for the Model 1. Testers, please...
>
> --Fred

> credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard Visa at:
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

Fred,

Is there any probability that EMC will be ported to RedHat 6.0 or 6.1 in the near future?

John Guenther

Discussion Thread

Jon Elson 2000-02-17 13:01:07 UTC Re: EMC software and ServoToGo board. Fred Proctor 2000-02-23 08:47:13 UTC Re: EMC software and ServoToGo board. John Guenther 2000-02-23 08:56:23 UTC Re: EMC software and ServoToGo board. Jan 2000-02-24 04:57:05 UTC Re: EMC software and ServoToGo board. Fred Proctor 2000-02-24 06:19:34 UTC Re: EMC software and ServoToGo board.