CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Spindle question again . First post was as clear as mud

on 2003-04-10 17:27:27 UTC
yup, sounds like an air driver spindle. high speed.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "tig415" <tig416@e...> wrote:

> Sorry about that
> Lets try again.
> The wood shop next door has a commercial cnc router with a high
> speed spindle motor on it. It has a series of air lines running to
> the spindle and I was curious if these were for cooling the
> bearings and if so are they special bearings.
> I think Jons post pretty much answered it though.
> Thanks
> Derek

Discussion Thread

tig415 2003-04-10 14:37:46 UTC Spindle question again . First post was as clear as mud turbulatordude 2003-04-10 17:27:27 UTC Re: Spindle question again . First post was as clear as mud Jon Elson 2003-04-10 22:28:41 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Spindle question again . First post was as clear as mud