CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Stepper Motor Question - Easy for the PROS to answer

Posted by shawnusa2002
on 2003-04-24 15:13:17 UTC
Thank you very much. I thought that had to be it cause nothing else
made sense. I would ask some power supply questions, but will try
first to sort through the past posts.

Cheers,

Shawn

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Mariss Freimanis"

http://www.slosyn.com/ssstepmotors_stndrdnema34.html
> > and look at the table labled
> >
> > M09 Series 90MM Frame Size Model (NEMA 34) RATINGS and
> SPECIFICATIONS
> >
> > In the colum labled
> >
> > Minimum Holding Torque Oz-In (Ncm)
> >
> > there is two sub colums. On labled 2 On and the Other Labeld 1
ON.

> > Can you clarify what this means? Does it refer to number of
coils
> > powered? Aside from that I can not figure it out. There is a
> > subsantioal diffrence in torque based on these two colums.
> >
> > Hope you can help
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Shawn

Discussion Thread

shawnusa2002 2003-04-24 14:47:17 UTC Stepper Motor Question - Easy for the PROS to answer Mariss Freimanis 2003-04-24 15:03:30 UTC Re: Stepper Motor Question - Easy for the PROS to answer shawnusa2002 2003-04-24 15:13:17 UTC Re: Stepper Motor Question - Easy for the PROS to answer