CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How do I add CNC to a lathe?

Posted by Markwayne
on 2003-04-24 16:17:07 UTC
IMHO you should leave the old iron alone and buy a new import or a late
model used one to convert. Heck you might find a CNC lathe ready to go
at some used dealer for cheap considering the state of mfg'ing in the
states these days. Some of the asain imports are nice, you have to shop
around and go where you can place your hands on them. Then sell the old
girl to a new home....mine :)

Mark