CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: MasterCam tutorial?

Posted by wayne_j_hill
on 2003-04-30 09:33:41 UTC
There are a number of published books on how to use MasterCam.

Check out various bookstores online.

www.bn.com

Wayne

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "washcomp" <jeff@w...> wrote:
> I am looking into CAM packages and a freind of mine showed me the
> MasterCam package he is using in his shop. He praises it, but it
> looks pretty cryptic to me. Before I invest in the package, I'd
> rather learn a little about it first. Anyone know of any tutorials
> that would allow me to evaluate whether I have the required number
of
> grey cells and manual dexterity to use the software?
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Jeff

Discussion Thread

washcomp 2003-04-30 05:51:38 UTC MasterCam tutorial? wayne_j_hill 2003-04-30 09:33:41 UTC Re: MasterCam tutorial? Randy Gordon-Gilmore 2003-04-30 13:01:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MasterCam tutorial?