CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] ARGH! Accurite DRO

on 2003-05-26 14:29:28 UTC
HI CS

Probally best to contact Accurite and see about a new scale. They may
be able to sell the read head only, as that can be done with some
scales, but you will not be sure if the linear part of the scale has
been damaged. I know its not cheap but it probally is the best avenue
to follow.

thanks
Dave