CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

retrofitting a Bridgeport

on 2003-05-28 07:29:37 UTC
Hi Ron,

you have come to the right place.

read the files section and look thru the photo's section, then search
the site for 'bridgeport' and you will have pleanty of reading and
pictures and links.

There is more information in the archives that you might imagine.

Once you get past some of the basics of what you want to do, your
questions will become more specific and there are probably archive
answers for that too, but ask them anyway as this comes up monthly.

If you wanted to make a real project out of this, get the PGOnline
software and download the site (a couple hours with a cable modem)
then sort out all the posts with Bridgeport.

then sort out the chaff and you will have pretty much a how-to
manual !

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, R Petersen <RPetersen14@y...>