CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Vinyl Cutting Algorithms

Posted by rainnea
on 2003-07-17 02:12:26 UTC
Hi,

I've taken account of the blade offset and have written in an
algorithm that corrects for this.
Looks like I'd need to write in an additional algorithm to account
for the occasional times when the blade reverses direction between
cuts. It would probably just need a short squiggle cut on an unused
piece of the vinyl to turn the blade.
This problem only occurs when the blade is set slightly deeper than
normal, a light shallow cut seems to allow the blade to turn more
easily in these instance.

Blades and holders from http://www.blades.uk.com
good service and the owner really knows his stuff.

Rab

http://www.rainnea.com/cnc.htm

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "fortino" <fortino_tan@h...>

wanliker@a...,
> timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... [Moderators]
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if
> you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a si
> ster site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

rainnea 2003-07-16 17:30:43 UTC Vinyl Cutting Algorithms fortino 2003-07-16 17:51:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Vinyl Cutting Algorithms rainnea 2003-07-17 02:12:26 UTC Re: Vinyl Cutting Algorithms rainnea 2003-07-17 02:26:26 UTC Re: Vinyl Cutting Algorithms alex likhterman 2003-07-17 10:19:40 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vinyl Cutting Algorithms fortino 2003-07-17 18:09:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vinyl Cutting Algorithms alex likhterman 2003-07-18 07:46:02 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vinyl Cutting Algorithms ballendo 2003-07-21 02:42:07 UTC Re: Vinyl Cutting Algorithms rainnea 2003-07-21 14:33:28 UTC Re: Vinyl Cutting Algorithms