CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Rong Fu RF-45 versus Birmingham YRF-45

on 2003-07-25 02:34:00 UTC
If you didn't get what you ordered why not send it back? The R8 /
Morse taper issue is enough to justify sending the unit back in and of
it self. On a smaller mill it might not make much difference, but R8
is almsot a requirement for a mill of any size, or if you expect a
certain amount of flexibility.

There is always the possibility that RongFu makes the Birmingham.
Frankly I've heard very little about Birmingham, could be a wholly
different company just really don't know.

Thanks
Dave