CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PC Based CNC Mill For Hobby

on 2003-08-12 16:11:04 UTC
Chris, Artisan,

You guys gotta say how big and how fast you want the CNC to run! A
general small CNC mill package has been described many times before on
this list.

Steppers are available on ebay, or at Camtronics or Mendonet, a Xylotex
or Camtronics board, or Gecko drivers, power supply: (xfmr, caps,
rectifier) TurboCNC or EMC to run it!

Alan KM6VV

Chris wrote:

> I equally would like to find some info I know what I want and I knwo what im
> looking for since ive done a lto of researching but there are still some set
> back, Like where to get some serious stepping motors, and what not but if
> any one can help it for sure is this group
> thanx

Discussion Thread

fanuc_cnc 2003-08-12 14:56:51 UTC PC Based CNC Mill For Hobby Chris 2003-08-12 15:18:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PC Based CNC Mill For Hobby Alan Marconett KM6VV 2003-08-12 16:11:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PC Based CNC Mill For Hobby Antonius J.M. Groothuizen 2003-08-12 19:50:41 UTC Re: PC Based CNC Mill For Hobby Chris 2003-08-13 20:46:37 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PC Based CNC Mill For Hobby