CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: I'll compile successful CAD->G-Code->HW strategies

Posted by John Guenther
on 2000-03-23 10:21:00 UTC
That is partially correct, there is some documetation included in the basic package you download, but the 437 page user manual
in PDF format is a seperate download. You could get away with the basic documantation, but if you want the entire user guide
the download is a must.

John Guenther