CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: I'll compile successful CAD->G-Code->HW strategies

on 2000-03-23 13:00:35 UTC
The reason I mentioned about the help section was that
peviously people were complaining that there was no
doc's in the download. When you brought the program
up and went to the help icon, there was nothing avaiable.
I am sure you know about that.

Steve

----------
From: John Guenther <jguenthe@...>
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
Subject: Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: I'll compile successful CAD->G-Code->HW
strategies
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2000 10:18 AM

From: John Guenther <jguenthe@...>

That is partially correct, there is some documetation included in the basic
package you download, but the 437 page user manual
in PDF format is a seperate download. You could get away with the basic
documantation, but if you want the entire user guide
the download is a must.

John Guenther

Steve Carlisle wrote:

> From: "Steve Carlisle" <quatsein@...>
>
> By the way, the documentation is included with the download
> under, cadopia lcc, intellicad 2000, help. You do not have to
> download the manual seperatly.
>
> Steve
>
> ----------
> From: wanliker@...
> To: pentam@...; CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com
> Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: I'll compile successful CAD->G-Code->HW
> strategies
> Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 9:59 PM
>
> From: wanliker@...
>
> There is a FREE AutoCad2000 clone at: http://www.cadopia.com, that works
in

> .dwg files, and uses all of the AutoCAD commands, there is a PDF file
that
> can be downloaded, 440 pages when printed. suggest you take a look at
it.

> Looks like it will do just about everything that AutoCAD 2000 will do,
with
> few exceptions, that should not effect the machining projects. It also
has

> its own command structure with some additions over AutoCAD.
> bill

> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manager

> PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
> Apply NOW!
> Log on, and you will go to Member Center, and you can make changes there.
> For the FAQ, go to http://www.ktmarketing.com/faq.html
> bill,
> List Manage

PERFORM CPR ON YOUR APR!
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2121/2/_/423600/_/953835661/