CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Problems, cnc/electronic idiot...More DUMB questions

Posted by kadeshan
on 2003-09-29 21:46:35 UTC
I think i am worse off than yesterday. Still struggling, i think the
software is fine. If i touch a common on the gecko 320 drives with
one end of the voltmeter, and take the other end and touch the pins
on the db 25 break out board from camtronics what should it read? If
i did the same thing while I was jogging the axis what would it
read. I now have two motors that arm, one of them takes off when I
hit the engage switch the other holds torque twitching back and
forth. Neither one of the respond to the controller, does anybody
have any ideas of what to check next. Be specific please, as you can
tell i am green as grass. thanks

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Goldstein" <timg@k...>
wrote:
> [...]
VOM or

http://www.ktmarketing.com/SherlineIncrease.htm

> Sherline & Taig products at Deep Discount
> Mach1 & DeskCNC with credit card ordering
> www.KTMarketing.com/Sherline
> e-mail me at Timg @ KTMarketing.com for items not yet listed

Discussion Thread

kadeshan 2003-09-28 20:36:31 UTC Problems, cnc/electronic idiot Tim Goldstein 2003-09-28 20:49:49 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Problems, cnc/electronic idiot kadeshan 2003-09-28 20:58:17 UTC Re: Problems, cnc/electronic idiot Tim Goldstein 2003-09-28 21:11:47 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Problems, cnc/electronic idiot kadeshan 2003-09-29 21:46:35 UTC Re: Problems, cnc/electronic idiot...More DUMB questions Jon Elson 2003-09-30 10:00:05 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Problems, cnc/electronic idiot...More DUMB questions