CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Considering new servo product!

on 2003-10-06 10:52:15 UTC
Going from PMDC brush type motors to Brushless in order to handle the
commutation, you might need to either do trapezoidal phase advance using the
hall effect sensors or do a sin look up to get a smoother sinusoidal
commutation. In either case the brushless case is a bit more complicated
than the more straight forward brush type implementation; not necessarily a
small step up IMHO
Madhu