CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] 20 questions - long

Posted by Peter Homann
on 2003-10-09 17:14:53 UTC
Hi,

For a small 3-axis stepper controller you cannot go past
http://www.xylotex.com/

If you need a breakout board have a look at: http://www.campbelldesigns.com/
They have other parts that may be of use to you.

For a PCB spindle have a look at:
http://www.angelfire.com/az2/proff/PaulJonesPCBSpindle.html Paul also has
other parts that may be useful to you.

Cheers,

Peter Homann
mailto:Peter.Homann@...
Adacel Technologies Limited,
250 Bay St, BRIGHTON, 3186, AUSTRALIA
http://www.adacel.com <http://www.adacel.com>
Telephone +61 (3) 8530 7777, Facsimile +61 (3) 9596 2960
Mobile 0421-601 665