CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and RT Linux

Posted by bdoherty@i...
on 2000-03-29 10:32:18 UTC
Tim and Karl

Thanks for the suggestions. I downloaded an evaluation copy of FTP
Voyager and although I had never used an FTP Client before it was no
more difficult than transferring files with Windows Explorer. At $39
its certainly worth having if you are planning to download a lot of
files. My project is beginning in earnest now and I'm sure I'll
regularly be looking for help in the coming weeks and months. I hope
that I can bring something to the party in due course.

Brendan
(Ireland)

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@onelist.com, "Tim Goldstein" <timg@k...> wrote:
> I have a hard time reaching it from a web browser, but it is pretty
reliable
> from an FTP client. You may want to try doing it the old fashion
way from a
> command prompt if you don't have any FTP software.
>

> Tim
> [Denver, CO]
>
> timg@... <mailto:timg@...>
> http://www.ktmarketing.com

Discussion Thread

bdoherty@i... 2000-03-28 06:41:22 UTC EMC and RT Linux Tim Goldstein 2000-03-28 06:47:28 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and RT Linux Darrell 2000-03-28 09:30:03 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and RT Linux Karl Klemm 2000-03-28 09:34:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and RT Linux bdoherty@i... 2000-03-29 10:32:18 UTC Re: RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and RT Linux