CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets?

on 2003-11-02 05:48:33 UTC
>--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "ballendo" <ballendo@y...>
>wrote:

Thank you Ballendo for this information. I stand corrected but I was
thinking about milling machines and not routers etc.
With all the information contained below I can't see how this is OFF
TOPIC for this list.
Perhaps one of the other moderators can explain.
Hell Tim you could even be an agent for Reynolds chain, at deep
discount of course. [ just joking ]

John S.

<markwayne@m...>
> > wrote:
> > > Would it be nuts to use roller chain and sprockets in small
> sizes,
> > like
> > > 10 or 20.
> > >
> > > Mark

Discussion Thread

vrsculptor 2003-11-01 06:46:30 UTC Timing Pulleys - Camshaft? turbulatordude 2003-11-01 10:07:13 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Camshaft? Markwayne 2003-11-01 18:43:29 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Timing Pulleys - Camshaft? Markwayne 2003-11-01 18:45:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Timing Pulleys - Camshaft? wanliker@a... 2003-11-01 18:52:44 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Camshaft? rawen2 2003-11-01 22:50:56 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? mmurray701 2003-11-01 23:20:33 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? stevenson_engineers 2003-11-02 02:03:15 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? ballendo 2003-11-02 04:46:56 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Camshaft? ballendo 2003-11-02 05:14:44 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? ballendo 2003-11-02 05:22:17 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? ballendo 2003-11-02 05:26:19 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? stevenson_engineers 2003-11-02 05:48:33 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? turbulatordude 2003-11-02 07:40:30 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? turbulatordude 2003-11-02 08:01:46 UTC Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets? JanRwl@A... 2003-11-02 17:33:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Timing Pulleys - Chain & sprockets?