CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC sites / lists / forums in Spanish?

Posted by John Johnson
on 2003-11-17 16:26:26 UTC
This might be a good incentive for him to begin studying English.
Despite it's complexity, English is the Esperanto of today.
Not only will this open up a large world of CNC knowledge, but it
will also make him more marketable in the workplace.

Sharpening the saw, as Stephen Covey would say :-)

Regards,
JJ

ps. I'm not an English bigot, I'm learning Spanish myself, also
dabbled in several other languages.

On Monday, November 17, 2003, at 07:00 PM, inetd_conf wrote:

> Does anyone know of any CNC web sites, mailing lists, or online forums
> that are in Spanish?
>
> I know a fellow who's quite keen to get into CNC woodworking tools,
> but has had a tough time finding information because he only speaks
> Spanish. I've passed him some web sites and a link to the Google
> Language Tools, but from my experience translating French and German
> sites, those language tools are approximate at best.
>
> If anyone's got any resources that might help, I'd be more than happy
> to pass them on to him.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom

> timg@...
> Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]
>
> OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
> it if you have trouble.

> a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
> there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
>
> NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
> THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

inetd_conf 2003-11-17 16:00:28 UTC CNC sites / lists / forums in Spanish? inetd_conf 2003-11-17 16:00:42 UTC CNC sites / lists / forums in Spanish? John Johnson 2003-11-17 16:26:26 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC sites / lists / forums in Spanish? David A. Frantz 2003-11-17 16:45:17 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC sites / lists / forums in Spanish? Tom Benedict 2003-11-17 18:40:20 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC sites / lists / forums in Spanish? Jerry Kimberlin 2003-11-17 20:22:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNC sites / lists / forums in Spanish?