CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts.

Posted by cncgramps
on 2003-11-23 10:25:43 UTC
Well I guess I am not so sure I am right at all.
In getting my schematics out it shows heaters in the rear enclosure.
I have the machined pushed up against a wall right now and can not
open the door on it.
The manual confused me along with asking the wrong person where the
heaters would be. I was told in the ON/OFF switch and I assumed it
was the one up front. There is the main ON/OFF switch on the rear
enclosure. I would say it is safe to say that is the switch they are
refering to in the manual.
I have posted a few pictures that might show this better.

Thanks

Gary

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "vavaroutsos" <pete@v...>
wrote:
> I have a BOSS 6 and the heaters are in the rear enclosure. I'm
> looking at a picture of a BOSS 3 and I see the box you're refering
> to. My BOSS 6 does not have this box. I have a maintanence manual
for
> a BOSS 3 and the schematics in it look the same as my BOSS 6 in
this
> area, however, I'm sure you're right about the heater location
since
> you're looking at the real machine.
>
> Why don't you just try and run it and see if the heaters cut out?
If

<cncgramps@y...>

<jeff@w...>

> > starter).

> > Depending
> the

> > > high

> > draw
> > starters
> > may

> > <elson@p...>

> > > wired
> > change
> > > heaters
> > at
> typical

> > on
> > called
> > > That
> > operation
> > > or

> > should
> > draw
> > > on
> > > down

> > switch
> switch
> > > box

Discussion Thread

cncgramps 2003-11-18 21:34:16 UTC Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. Jon Elson 2003-11-18 22:24:09 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. cncgramps 2003-11-19 17:23:10 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. washcomp 2003-11-19 18:19:46 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. cncgramps 2003-11-19 20:45:35 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. vavaroutsos 2003-11-21 16:27:47 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. vavaroutsos 2003-11-21 16:29:04 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. Kim Lux 2003-11-21 16:32:04 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. cncgramps 2003-11-22 12:26:11 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. Jon Elson 2003-11-22 17:33:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. washcomp 2003-11-22 18:51:26 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. vavaroutsos 2003-11-22 20:13:42 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. cncgramps 2003-11-23 10:22:05 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. cncgramps 2003-11-23 10:25:43 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. wanliker@a... 2003-11-23 11:40:19 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. Raymond Heckert 2003-11-23 19:15:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. Jon Elson 2003-11-23 21:54:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. cncgramps 2003-11-24 06:28:59 UTC Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts. Raymond Heckert 2003-11-24 17:14:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Bridgeport 440 volts to 220 volts.