CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Engraving software

on 2004-01-05 04:55:25 UTC
Hi Shawn

I use Millwrite 2000 for most of my sign engraving work.
The full blown version is about $800. I consider having
made a good investment with it.

I have other cam software, but I find the Millwrite very
easy and uncomplicated to use.

It is slow to generate tool paths, but uses circular interpolation
a lot. That makes for smoother tighter g-code.

Tech support is very good.

If you have any other questions just ask.
I think a trial version is downloadable.

Les

Leslie M.Watts
L M Watts Furniture
Tiger Georgia USA