CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: power supply cap

on 2004-01-08 08:48:59 UTC
Also, one might want to use a light of some kind, 24v or LED in
addition to the resistor.

I't always neat to have verification of power.

BUT, normal cautions apply, The absense of a light or the presence
of no light does not mean there is not lethal power extant in the
circuit.

Dave
(I think I got that right, no light means you might still die if you
touch the wrong things)

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Peter Renolds <prenolds@s...>
wrote:
> Try a 1000 ohm,1 watt resistor. This will discharge in a couple of
> minutes. The resistor will get warm (not hot) as it will
dissipate a

wanliker@a..., timg@k...
> >Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... davemucha@j...
[Moderators]
> >URL to this group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO
> >
> >OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> >If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.
> >http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

be a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> >NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........