CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] serpentine?

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-04-08 17:13:11 UTC
If you have read enough about brick dust than stop reading. I personally
have grown tired hearing your complaints. You started out complaining that
we have posted too much about removing the encoder disks from the Electronic
Goldmine motors, then you moved onto claiming someone stole your idea about
using a closed loop in stepper software, and now you are onto not talking
about a machining operation that is pretty hard to do if you are not running
a CNC machine (just try engraving anything on a manual mill).

For your first month on the list you have pissed and moaned more than any
other member I can remember in the year this list has existed.

For the input on your actual post, I often wait for a topic to develop
before I join in. So, I definitely don't want to see the topics go off line
just because it looks like all the participants have been identified. And
regarding selling, I believe the group consensus is go ahead.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

james owens 2000-04-08 16:29:36 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] serpentine? Tim Goldstein 2000-04-08 17:13:11 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] serpentine?