CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Gecko Servo System for sale.

Posted by whynot06110
on 2004-01-13 06:50:53 UTC
What are the characteristics of your motor ?

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "renegadeamps" <nnoel@i...>
wrote:
> Gecko System and Motors 4 Sale
> (Post #1 )
>
> It's much to my regret that I've got to sell this stuff. But I've
> got other obligations that need to be addressed before I can
> continue with my servo system. Don't worry I'll kick myself later.
>
> But I've got to sell the Gecko System That I built.
>
> 3 X Gecko G320 Servo Drives.
> 1 Axxus Parallel Port Breakout board
> 1 Axxuss Dual Relay Board.
> 1 36vDC 10A power supply
> 1 Home made LM317 12v Regulator
> 1 Sescom Enclosure (Engraved legends)
> Molex Connectors for Motor and encoder connections
> 12vDC Enclosure Fan
> 3 Electrocraft Servo Motors with 250CPR Encoders
>
> Features 3axis control
> Parallel Port Controlled Spindle and Auxillary 110vAC oulets
> Individual Limit and Home Connections
> Completely assembled and ready to wire up to your router/mill
>
> (While I've not ran the setup on a router or mill at this time, I
> have tested each axis, and all home/limit and relay functions.)
>
> (The Geckos will need to be tuned once you are ready to go)
>
> The cables for the encoders are short and will need to be replaced
> with longer ones or be extended via splicing. I will include the
> extra Molex connectors and pins to add to "your" motor Power and
> Encoder Wires.
>
> I will include a pinout and Wiring diagram for the connections
>
> I've got almost $1000 invested in this + my time.
>
> This will save someone a "LOT" of time and energy
>
> Here are some links to photos.
> Insides...
> http://home.insightbb.com/~nnoel/CNC/drivebox.jpg
>
> Front...
> http://home.insightbb.com/~nnoel/CNC/drivebox2.jpg
>
> Back...
> http://home.insightbb.com/~nnoel/CNC/drivebox3.jpg
>
> Here is one of the motors attached to my Z Axis (Not included). The
> other 2 motors are identical except they have Black bodies. Same
> part numbers though.
> http://home.insightbb.com/~nnoel/CNC/Z1.jpg
>
> First $900 takes everything. +Shipping (FIRM)
>
> US only please... Canada Maybe... You'd have to twist my arm
though,
> It'd be a fairly heavy package.
>
> email me at nnoel@i...

Discussion Thread

renegadeamps 2004-01-12 13:13:15 UTC Gecko Servo System for sale. renegadeamps 2004-01-12 15:45:40 UTC Re: Gecko Servo System for sale. whynot06110 2004-01-13 06:50:53 UTC Re: Gecko Servo System for sale. shawncd@p... 2004-01-13 07:07:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Gecko Servo System for sale. renegadeamps 2004-01-13 10:50:52 UTC Re: Gecko Servo System for sale.